Birmingham (BHX) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Inverness (INV) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Manchester (MAN) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Durham (MME) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Cardiff (CWL) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Bristol (BRS) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Leeds (LBA) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Norwich (NWI) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Glasgow (GLA) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Hull (HUY) to Fukuoka (FUK)
London (LON) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Belfast (BFS) to Fukuoka (FUK)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Fukuoka, serving Fukuoka Airport (FUK). With our in-flight entertainment system on intercontinental flights, you’ll reach Japan before you know it!
Top Fukuoka attractions
- Nokonoshima Island: a self-contained Eden just across from Fukuoka, notable for its beautiful kaleidoscope of flowers through the seasons, and rustic outdoor activities.
- Fukuoka Tower: the tallest seaside tower in the country, reaching 234m.
- Momochi Seaside Park: the city’s modern waterfront offering panoramic seaside views.
- Kashii-gu: a Shinto shrine to Emperor Chüai and Empress Jingü.
- Fukuoka Zoo: a zoo and botanical garden established in 1953, home to 1.300 types of outdoor garden plants and 706 animals representing 168 species.
Get ready to explore Fukuoka with our helpful travel guide. Full of everything you need to know about visiting Japan, we’re here to help you be fully prepared for your trip.
What’s the best way to get around Fukuoka?
We'd recommend walking or renting a bicycle to get around Fukuoka, the city is compact enough that you can see all the sights without needing to travel too far. To get out of the city centre, there are many buses that serve the city, and there are 3 subway stations that operate services every few minutes to serve downtown Fukuoka where most major attractions are located. You'll find the Japanese public transport to be prompt, quick and very reliable!<
What’s the weather in Fukuoka?
Fukuoka is hot and humid between May and October, with a chance of light rainfall. To avoid the rain, head to Fukuoka between October and April where the temperature is cooler but there is less likelihood of rain.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.