Manchester (MAN) to Helsinki (HEL)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Helsinki (HEL)
Glasgow (GLA) to Helsinki (HEL)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Helsinki (HEL)
Bristol (BRS) to Helsinki (HEL)
Birmingham (BHX) to Helsinki (HEL)
Leeds (LBA) to Helsinki (HEL)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Helsinki (HEL)
Southampton (SOU) to Helsinki (HEL)
Inverness (INV) to Helsinki (HEL)
Norwich (NWI) to Helsinki (HEL)
London (LON) to Helsinki (HEL)
Cardiff (CWL) to Helsinki (HEL)
Hull (HUY) to Helsinki (HEL)
Belfast (BFS) to Helsinki (HEL)
Durham (MME) to Helsinki (HEL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Helsinki, serving Helsinki Airport (HEL). Not sure what to pack for your trip to Helsinki? Be fully prepared don’t forget to pack a thing with KLM’s pack assistant on Google Home! Based on your destination, the duration of your trip and the weather at your location, KLM’s service bot BB offers you a smart and personalised advice on what to bring.
Top Helsinki attractions
- Suomenlinna (Fortress of Finland): a UNESCO World Heritage site embodying European military architecture from the late 18th century.
- The Archipelago of Helsinki: beautiful islands to explore, especially in the summertime.
- Stockmann: Helsinki’s version of Harrods is the largest department store in Finland and houses an enormous food hall.
- Nature Reserves: among the world’s greenest cities, it offers beautiful views, breath-taking landscapes, and interesting flora.
- Temppeliaukio Church (Church of the Rock): literally built into a rock, this architectural wonder is a must visit.
Get the insider scoop on the best Helsinki has to offer with a look at our extensive travel guide. Our team of experts covers the must-dos and must-sees of this fascinating city.
What’s the best way to get around Helsinki?
You can go sightseeing on the tram, specifically Tram 2. Alternatively, you can catch the metro, which itself offers sublime views of the Ruoholahti canals. The city is very bicycle friendly as well, with over 4.000 km of cycle tracks.
What’s the weather in Helsinki?
Unless you’re planning a skiing holiday, summer is the best time to visit thanks to a pleasant average temperature of 15°C (59°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.