Belfast (BFS) To Hong Kong (HKG)
Southampton (SOU) To Hong Kong (HKG)
London (LON) To Hong Kong (HKG)
Manchester (MAN) To Hong Kong (HKG)
Birmingham (BHX) To Hong Kong (HKG)
Inverness (INV) To Hong Kong (HKG)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Hong Kong, serving Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). The intercontinental flight to Hong Kong is a long one, but with us your holiday starts as soon as you set foot on board. Unwind with a local Hong Kong newspaper, enjoy the latest movies and TV shows and sample some Chinese cuisine with our in-flight à la carte meals.
Top Hong Kong attractions
- Lion Rock: a mountain, known for its shape that resembles a crouching lion; the peak marks a perfect hiking destination.
- Lantau Island: the largest island in Hong Kong, now home to Disneyland.
- Chi Lin Nunnery: a large Buddhist temple complex, featuring statues made from gold, clay, wood, and stone.
- Hong Kong Geopark: a UNESCO World Heritage site, this park includes a variety of fascinating geological formations.
- Victoria Peak: the highest mountain on Hong Kong island, famous for hiking.
For more information on the best hotspots and attractions to visit in Hong Kong, take a look at our travel guide, where we’ve compiled all of the information you’ll need to get the most out of your trip. https://www.klm.com/destinations/gb/en/asia/hong-kong/hong-kong
What’s the best way to get around Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is known for its excellent public transport, with many buses, trains, and ferries serving the island. Public transit runs every few minutes, is always on time, and operates day and night so you'll never find yourself stranded! Trains are kept in impeccable condition, but be warned – trying to board a train during rush hour is a challenge, and a sight to behold!
What’s the weather in Hong Kong?
Between May and October Hong Kong's average temperature rarely drops below 25 °C (77 °F), so this can be the perfect time to visit for those of you who like warmer climates. June until August sees very high rainfall though, so visit another time to get warm, dry weather! The cooler months rarely receive any rain and temperatures are still pleasant at an average of around 18 °C (64 °F).
*All amounts are in GBP. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).