Manchester (MAN) to Honolulu (HNL)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Honolulu (HNL)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Honolulu (HNL)
Birmingham (BHX) to Honolulu (HNL)
Leeds (LBA) to Honolulu (HNL)
Glasgow (GLA) to Honolulu (HNL)
Durham (MME) to Honolulu (HNL)
Norwich (NWI) to Honolulu (HNL)
Bristol (BRS) to Honolulu (HNL)
Hull (HUY) to Honolulu (HNL)
Cardiff (CWL) to Honolulu (HNL)
London (LON) to Honolulu (HNL)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Honolulu (HNL)
Southampton (SOU) to Honolulu (HNL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Honolulu, serving Honolulu International Airport (HNL). Do you have a question about your upcoming flight to Hawaii? Ask us any time of day or night with our 24/7 social media service. Book with us today, and get a flight that fits your schedule, not ours.
Top Honolulu attractions
- Koko Head District Park: a huge park with something for everyone, and you can climb stairs along a volcanic crater.
- Manoa Falls: a 150-foot waterfall nestled in a tropical rainforest in the mountains.
- Diamond Head: a hike along a volcanic tuff cone, and reach the summit to see spectacular views.
- Honolulu Zoo: the only zoo in the United States established by a sovereign monarch.
- Hanauma Bay: a spot for watersports and snorkeling.
- Bishop Museum: the largest museum in Hawaii, and the best cultural and natural history museum in the Pacific.
- Hawaii Theatre: a historic Vaudeville theatre placed on the State and National Register of Historic Places.
- ‘Iolani Palace: the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- Kawaiahao Church: known as the ‘Westminster Abbey of the Pacific’, it was built in 1842.
- USS Arizona Memorial: the top visitor attraction in Hawaii, it marks the resting place of the marines and soldiers killed by the Japanese surprise attack at Pearl Harbour.
What’s the best way to get around Honolulu?
The bus is the main public bus and has extensive routes across Honolulu, and the island of Oahu. The Waikiki Trolley serves many of the most popular tourist attractions and you can get a one, 4 or 7-day pass. If you want a taxi, you can generally hail one at a shopping centre, or have your hotel call for one. Renting a car gives you freedom, but finding a parking spot can be difficult. Taxi drivers know all the popular landmarks and can act as temporary tour guides. If you fancy a bit of luxury, you can hire a shuttle or a limousine in advance.
What’s the weather in Honolulu?
You’re in for a treat in Honolulu, with the temperature reaching a scorching 32°C (90°F) during August and September, and rarely dropping below 20°C (68°F) throughout the year. The wettest month is January, with an average of 14 days of rain, so pack an umbrella if you’re visiting around this time!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.