Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Hungary, serving Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD). We know it’s important to get you to your destination on time, and we’re proud to be recognised as one of the most punctual airlines in the world. Book your flight with us today, and rest assured we’ll provide great service.
Things to do in Hungary
- Parliament: set in the centre of Budapest, the parliament building is on the banks of the Danube.
- Fisherman's Bastion: a beautiful neo-gothic building with 7 stunningly crafted towers.
- St Stephen's Basilica: a Roman Catholic church built in 1905.
- Chain Bridge: a stunning suspension bridge measuring 375 m long, which crosses the Danube river.
- Hungarian State Opera House: located in the centre of Budapest, this opera house features stunning architecture.
Why travel to Hungary with us?
When you fly intercontinentally to Hungary with us, we want to be confident that you have an enjoyable flight. That’s why we offer a huge range of in-flight entertainment. You can get hooked on the latest blockbuster, catch up on your favourite TV programme or simply listen to some podcasts. All are available in different languages for you to enjoy. With so much to choose from, you’ll wish the flight was longer! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.