Norwich (NWI) to Inverness (INV)
Southampton (SOU) to Inverness (INV)
Cardiff (CWL) to Inverness (INV)
Hull (HUY) to Inverness (INV)
London (LON) to Inverness (INV)
Birmingham (BHX) to Inverness (INV)
Bristol (BRS) to Inverness (INV)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Inverness, serving Inverness Airport (INV). We’re proud of our favourable flight schedules, which allow you the flexibility to plan your trip your own way.
Top Inverness attractions
- Loch Ness: the world-famous lake rumoured to contain the legendary Loch Ness Monster.
- Cawdor Castle: famous as the castle where Shakespeare’s Macbeth murdered Duncan.
- Culloden Battlefield and Visitors Centre: experience Scottish history first-hand.
- Inverness Dolphin Cruises: book a tour to see these enigmatic animals.
- Glen Ord Distillery: one of Scotland’s most famous distilleries and a must-visit for any whisky fan.
Wondering how to plan your trip to Inverness? We have you covered with our comprehensive travel guide! We dive into every loch, castle, and thistle bush to give you an intimate insight into just what makes this Scottish city so special.
What’s the best way to get around Inverness?
Bus services linking the area together make it easy to hop from one landmark to the next. You can also ride on one of the open-top bus services to get a phenomenal view of the city.
What’s the weather in Inverness?
Mild summers make walking around the lochs pleasant, with average temperatures of 14°C (57°F). Whatever the time of year, the Scottish weather always brings the threat of rain, so make sure you bring appropriate clothing.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.