Leeds (LBA) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Belfast (BFS) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Bristol (BRS) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Birmingham (BHX) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Inverness (INV) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Glasgow (GLA) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Cardiff (CWL) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Jacksonville (JAX)
London (LON) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Durham (MME) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Manchester (MAN) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Hull (HUY) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Norwich (NWI) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Southampton (SOU) to Jacksonville (JAX)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Jacksonville, serving Jacksonville International (JAX). The flight to Jacksonville is a long one, but not to worry, with our excellent range of in-flight entertainment, we’re sure it will fly by. Enjoy the latest hit movies or your favourite TV show completely free of charge on all long-haul flights.
Top Jacksonville attractions
- Jacksonville Landing: a festival marketplace in Downtown Jacksonville with different entertainment every night, waterfront restaurants and a shopping mall.
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary: a sanctuary which rescues and homes endangered big cats, run entirely by volunteers.
- The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens: a museum founded in 1962, featuring over 5.000 works of art, and stunning riverfront gardens.
- Kingsley Plantation: an open museum based on the site of a former plantation, exhibiting an old slave quarters, plantation house and interpretative gardens.
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens: an award-winning zoological, cultural and educational institution home to over 2.000 animals and 1.000 plant species.
This city manages to blend its busy urban life with the small-town feel. Spread around 3 main rivers, the historic districts, wildlife preserves, and cultural attractions make it a charming place to visit. Strolling along the Riverwalk during sunset is perfect for the romantics, and the beach is worth a visit for the amazing view and to experience the friendliness of the locals.
What’s the best way to get around Jacksonville?
Jacksonville is best enjoyed by car since the most interesting places are a bit further out from the city’s downtown. There are plenty of taxis in the city centre, but it’s a bit difficult to get one outside the city itself, so keep some phone numbers at hand. The Skyway is very scenic (and free!) and travels around the downtown area and cultural sites. Trolleys are a charming option for tourists and they service downtown, the Riverside District, and the beaches area. The buses go all around the city, and you can buy daily or weekly passes.
What’s the weather in Jacksonville?
The weather is humid with very diverse temperatures throughout the year, though it stays warm for the most part. May to September, have average temperatures of 30°C (85°F). December and January are the coldest months, bringing some chilly nights with temperatures around 4°C (40°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.