Manchester (MAN) to Kigali (KGL)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Kigali (KGL)
London (LON) to Kigali (KGL)
Durham (MME) to Kigali (KGL)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Kigali (KGL)
Cardiff (CWL) to Kigali (KGL)
Birmingham (BHX) to Kigali (KGL)
Glasgow (GLA) to Kigali (KGL)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Kigali (KGL)
Leeds (LBA) to Kigali (KGL)
Hull (HUY) to Kigali (KGL)
Norwich (NWI) to Kigali (KGL)
Bristol (BRS) to Kigali (KGL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Kigali, serving Kigali International Airport (KGL). Need some help with your booking? You can chat with our customer representatives on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because we know that problems can arise at any time - not just when it is convenient!
Top Kigali attractions
- Kimironko Market: the largest market in Kigali, boasting a huge range of local produce and any bits and bobs you might want.
- Inema Art Centre: a privately-run art collective composed of the exhibitions of the resident artists.
- Gorilla Trek Africa: a local tour company where you can head out for the day and visit the mountains around Kigali, observing gorillas in the wild.
- Camp Kigali Memorial: a memorial site made of 10 stone columns, which mark the place were 10 UN peacekeepers were shot on the first day of the Rwandan genocide.
- State House Museum: once the residence of the president, you can explore the strange building with its secret rooms.
The city offers popular international restaurants and nightclubs, while the annual Kigali Up music festival joyfully gathers blues, funk, and other musicians. Visit our travel guide for more trip tips!
What’s the best way to get around Kigali?
The roads are not in the best conditions, so we recommend against renting a vehicle if you're a first-time traveller. Moto-taxis are the most popular and fastest way of transport, but you'll also find the matatu (minibus) option. Matatus services the major routes in the city and the fares are cheap regardless of distance. Taxis should be more comfortable overall but also quite expensive, especially compared to the previous systems.
What’s the weather in Kigali?
It's mostly dry, and even though is close to the equator, its altitude gives it rather cold temperatures. May is the coolest month at 21°C (70°F), while August is the warmest at 23°C (74°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.