Top flight deals to Košice (KSC)*
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Košice serving Košice International Airport (KSC) in Slovakia. Join our Flying Blue Programme to earn miles on all flights you take with us or our partner airlines. Don’t miss the chance to get seat upgrades and more!
Top Košice attractions
- Tabacka Kulturfabrik: grab a bite to eat in this repurposed factory.
- Children’s Railway: take a trip down memory lane and between the trees on this tiny train.
- Knihkupectvo ARTFORUM: tiny bookshop and art gallery when you can find whatever you need.
- Singing fountain: watch the water sing in this fountain inside a park in the centre of the city.
- Immaculata: this statue in the centre of the old town is hard to miss.
Košice is a wonderful city with something for everyone, so don’t worry about running out of things to do!
What’s the best way to get around Košice?
There are plenty of ways to travel around Košice, thanks to its public transport system of buses, trolleybuses and trams. During weekdays, the services run every 15 minutes or so, making it easy to hop on and off when you want to.
What’s the weather in Košice?
The winter is cold and the summer is hot, so make sure you cater your clothes to the season. In December and January, the temperature drops to -2°C (28°F) and in summer it peaks at around 25°C (77°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.