Birmingham (BHX) to Lima (LIM)
Manchester (MAN) to Lima (LIM)
London (LON) to Lima (LIM)
Bristol (BRS) to Lima (LIM)
Glasgow (GLA) to Lima (LIM)
Leeds (LBA) to Lima (LIM)
Southampton (SOU) to Lima (LIM)
Cardiff (CWL) to Lima (LIM)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Lima (LIM)
Norwich (NWI) to Lima (LIM)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Lima (LIM)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Lima (LIM)
Durham (MME) to Lima (LIM)
Hull (HUY) to Lima (LIM)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Lima, serving Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM) at the most convenient flight times. Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Lima? Contact us via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp with your questions, and rest assured that you can always expect a quick response.
KLM Destinations: Lima, Peru
Top Lima attractions
- Museo Larco: a privately-owned museum of pre-Columbian art, housed in an 8th-century building built over a 7th-century pyramid.
- Parque de la Reserva: an irregularly shaped 8-hectare park built in a neo-classical style, housing the largest fountain complex in the world.
- Miraflores Boardwalk: a stunning 6-mile boardwalk that winds alongside beautiful beaches and greenery.
- Pachacamac: an archaeological site dating back to 200 A.D, boasting numerous pyramids, tombs and other notable structures from the civilization that inhabited this land at that time.
- Nor Yauyos-Cochas Landscape Reserve: a protected nature reserve with crystal clear lakes and mountain scenery, famous for being the site of Sima Pumaqucha, one of the deepest caves of South America.
Discover the very best of Lima with the help of our travel guide. We’ve compiled all of the best insider tips and tricks so you can live like a local and have an authentic experience of Peru.
What’s the best way to get around Lima?
There are many buses you can use to explore Lima, including the modern, express Metropolitano buses which have their own bus lane and highly efficient services. As well as these, there are mini buses which you can flag down at any point to catch a ride, but these tend to be very overcrowded. There is also currently one metro line, with a second under construction. Taxis are also a viable option to get around, but if your driver doesn’t want to use the meter, make sure you agree a price before you get in.
What’s the weather in Lima?
Lima can be the perfect, warm getaway at any time of the year. The average temperature never drops below 17°C (63°F) with August being the coldest month to visit. If you want to avoid the rain in Lima, travel between December and April when you can expect hot, dry days.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.