Manchester (MAN) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Glasgow (GLA) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
London (LON) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Cardiff (CWL) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Bristol (BRS) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Durham (MME) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Belfast (BFS) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Southampton (SOU) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Birmingham (BHX) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Inverness (INV) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Norwich (NWI) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Hull (HUY) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Leeds (LBA) to Luxembourg City (LUX)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Luxembourg, serving Luxembourg Findel Airport (LUX). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time and offer the most convenient flight schedule. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Luxembourg with us today and make sure to get the most out of your holiday or business trip!
Top Luxembourg attractions
- Luxembourg American Cemetery Memorial: a 50,5-acre cemetery and memorial for those American servicemen and women who lost their lives in World War 2.
- Le Chemin de la Corniche: a historic walking path along a ‘balcony’ that winds along the course of the 17th-century city ramparts with views across the river canyon towards the hefty fortifications of the Wenzelsmauer.
- Barrio Grund: a historic old neighbourhood with cobbled streets and canals, offering visitors numerous old shops and cafes.
- Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre Dame): a beautiful 17th-century Roman Catholic cathedral, and a prominent example of late gothic architecture.
- Philharmonie Luxembourg: a modern concert hall located on the Kirchberg plateau that plays host to 400 performances each year and is one of the main concert halls in Europe.
What’s the best way to get around Luxembourg?
Within the city, there is an excellent bus service. Buses numbered 1-31 serve central Luxembourg, with the most useful for the tourist being numbers 16 and 1. However, most buses pass the centre of the town known as "Hamilius" and the Gare Centrale Station on their routes so you should be able to find your way to the centre of Luxembourg no problem.
What’s the weather in Luxembourg?
One thing’s for sure, you’ll need your umbrella on your trip to Luxembourg! It can rain up to 20 days a month, but most of these will be short-lived showers so won’t interrupt your trip too much! If you want to avoid the rain, travel in August or September, the driest months of the year. It tends to be fairly cold year-round, with the average highest temperature being just 18°C (64°F) in July.
- Cardiff - Luxembourg City
- Zurich - Luxembourg City
- Zanzibar - Luxembourg City
- Zagreb - Luxembourg City
- Victoria - Luxembourg City
- Calgary - Luxembourg City
- Vancouver - Luxembourg City
- Winnipeg - Luxembourg City
- Toronto - Luxembourg City
- Halifax - Luxembourg City
- Xiamen - Luxembourg City
- Wuhan - Luxembourg City
- Warsaw - Luxembourg City
- Washington - Luxembourg City
- From Luxembourg City
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.