Durham (MME) to Lyon (LYS)
Norwich (NWI) to Lyon (LYS)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Lyon (LYS)
Leeds (LBA) to Lyon (LYS)
Birmingham (BHX) to Lyon (LYS)
Glasgow (GLA) to Lyon (LYS)
Hull (HUY) to Lyon (LYS)
Manchester (MAN) to Lyon (LYS)
London (LON) to Lyon (LYS)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Lyon (LYS)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Lyon (LYS)
Bristol (BRS) to Lyon (LYS)
Inverness (INV) to Lyon (LYS)
Cardiff (CWL) to Lyon (LYS)
Belfast (BFS) to Lyon (LYS)
Southampton (SOU) to Lyon (LYS)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Lyon, serving Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS). If you have any questions, comments or simply want to hear our latest news, we’re ready to talk on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Lyon attractions
- Parc de la Tête d'Or: a large urban park featuring botanical gardens, a lake and a zoo.
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma: a specialist film museum with props and miniature scenes.
- Fourvière Hill: a scenic vantage point looking out over all of Lyon and the site of an original Roman settlement.
- Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse: a large indoor farmers’ market.
- The Presqu'ile: a cultural and commercial neighbourhood in the heart of Lyon.
For even more of the best tips on where to eat and stay and attractions to visit in Lyon, take a look at our online travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Lyon?
There’s a good selection of public transport options in Lyon to get you from A to B. Whether you take the metro, bus or tram, public transport is cheap and reliable. To explore Lyon like a local, rent a bike and cycle along the Rhône river and throughout the city - it’s very cyclist-friendly!
What’s the weather in Lyon?
To top up your tan, head to Lyon between May and September when it is beautiful and sunny. The rest of the year can be a bit chilly and wet. “April showers” is very accurate for Lyon, so take your umbrella if you’re travelling then!