Manchester (MAN) to Memphis (MEM)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Memphis (MEM)
Birmingham (BHX) to Memphis (MEM)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Memphis (MEM)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Memphis (MEM)
Glasgow (GLA) to Memphis (MEM)
Durham (MME) to Memphis (MEM)
Cardiff (CWL) to Memphis (MEM)
Bristol (BRS) to Memphis (MEM)
Belfast (BFS) to Memphis (MEM)
Norwich (NWI) to Memphis (MEM)
Hull (HUY) to Memphis (MEM)
Inverness (INV) to Memphis (MEM)
Southampton (SOU) to Memphis (MEM)
Leeds (LBA) to Memphis (MEM)
London (LON) to Memphis (MEM)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Memphis, serving Memphis International Airport (MEM). If you have any queries about your flight, our service desk is ready to help 24 hours a day on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Memphis attractions
- Lorraine Motel: a national civil rights museum.
- Sun Studio: a recording studio where Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, B.B King and many more recorded their music.
- Graceland: Elvis Presley’s home, now an entertainment complex and museum.
- AutoZone Park: the stadium where the Minor League baseball team, the Memphis Redbirds, play.
- Beale Street: a historic street filled with blues artists, clubs and bars.
Take a look at our travel guide for more useful details about what to see and do in Memphis!
What’s the best way to get around Memphis?
Catch a bus or tram to travel around Memphis city centre. They run frequently day and night and are an inexpensive way to see the sights. Hiring a car is a good option to explore wider Memphis at ease. Alternatively, take a taxi – they are metered, licensed and reliable.
What’s the weather in Memphis?
Expect plenty of sunshine and dry days if you’re visiting between May and September, because temperatures average 29°C (83°F). During the colder winter months, temperatures can drop to just 6°C (43°F) and it can rain up to 14 days a month!