Inverness (INV) To Montreal (YMQ)
Southampton (SOU) To Montreal (YMQ)
Durham (MME) To Montreal (YMQ)
Belfast (BFS) To Montreal (YMQ)
London (LON) To Montreal (YMQ)
Manchester (MAN) To Montreal (YMQ)
Birmingham (BHX) To Montreal (YMQ)
Edinburgh (EDI) To Montreal (YMQ)
Leeds (LBA) To Montreal (YMQ)
Glasgow (GLA) To Montreal (YMQ)
Cardiff (CWL) To Montreal (YMQ)
Bristol (BRS) To Montreal (YMQ)
Norwich (NWI) To Montreal (YMQ)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) To Montreal (YMQ)
Aberdeen (ABZ) To Montreal (YMQ)
Hull (HUY) To Montreal (YMQ)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Montreal, serving Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL). We pride ourselves on our top-notch customer service. So have any questions or concerns about your upcoming flight to Montreal? Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we’re always happy to help!
Top Montreal attractions
- Notre-Dame Basilica: a historic gothic-revival style basilica in the historic district of Old Montreal, boasting stunning architecture, hundreds of intricate wooden carvings and several religious statues.
- Old Montreal: a historic neighbourhood in Montreal dating back to the 17th century, featuring numerous markets, old shops, restaurants, hotels and various tourist attractions.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: a notable arts museum in Montreal, the largest in the city, including over 42.000 pieces of artwork.
- Biodome de Montreal: a unique science-museum facility located at Olympic Park, which allows visitors to walk through replicas of four ecosystems found in the Americas.
- Mount Royal: a large volcanic-related hill or small mountain in the city of Montreal, and one of Montreal’s largest greenspaces, offering various trails during the summer, and snow activities in the winter.
Visiting Montreal is an exciting experience, but often the wealth of things to do can be overwhelming. To help you along the way our dedicated team of travel experts have compiled a must-read travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Montreal?
Getting around Montreal is easy thanks to a comprehensive public transport system. The metro carries you to the city’s major hotspots, including museums, restaurants and Old Montreal. A reliable bus service is available and taxis can easily be hired as well.
What’s the weather like in Montreal?
Montreal experiences the extremes of seasonal weather just like any other Canadian city. If you want to experience the best of the summer sun, visit in July when the average temperature plateaus at a pleasant 21°C (70°F). Bring winter gear if you visit in January as temperatures drop to an average of -9°C (16°F)!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.