Manchester (MAN) to Panama City (PTY)
Bristol (BRS) to Panama City (PTY)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Panama City (PTY)
Birmingham (BHX) to Panama City (PTY)
Leeds (LBA) to Panama City (PTY)
Glasgow (GLA) to Panama City (PTY)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Panama City (PTY)
Norwich (NWI) to Panama City (PTY)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Panama City (PTY)
Cardiff (CWL) to Panama City (PTY)
Hull (HUY) to Panama City (PTY)
London (LON) to Panama City (PTY)
Durham (MME) to Panama City (PTY)
Southampton (SOU) to Panama City (PTY)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Panama, serving Tocumen International Airport (PTY), Panama City and Enrique Malek International Airport (DAV), David. We’re proud of our record as a punctual airline, always aiming to offer the best service to our customers.
Things to do in Panama
- Panama Canal: an artificial 48-mile waterway that connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean.
- Casco Viejo: the historic district of Panama City, dating back to the 17th century.
- Biomuseo: a modern and innovative museum featuring exhibitions on Panama’s biodiversity.
- Volcán Barú: an active stratovolcano and the tallest mountain in the country, at nearly 3.500 metres.
- Metropolitan Natural Park: a leafy natural area with a range of hiking trails and wildlife.
Why travel to Panama with us?
If you join our Flying Blue Programme, you’ll earn miles every time you fly with us. Use them to purchase extra legroom and other benefits. There’s no excuse not to! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.