Birmingham (BHX) to Phoenix (PHX)
Bristol (BRS) to Phoenix (PHX)
Cardiff (CWL) to Phoenix (PHX)
Norwich (NWI) to Phoenix (PHX)
Inverness (INV) to Phoenix (PHX)
Glasgow (GLA) to Phoenix (PHX)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Phoenix (PHX)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Phoenix (PHX)
Manchester (MAN) to Phoenix (PHX)
Durham (MME) to Phoenix (PHX)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Phoenix (PHX)
Leeds (LBA) to Phoenix (PHX)
Hull (HUY) to Phoenix (PHX)
London (LON) to Phoenix (PHX)
Southampton (SOU) to Phoenix (PHX)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Phoenix, Arizona, serving Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). Our convenient departure and arrival times and punctual reputation mean you’ll get to Phoenix exactly when you want to.
Top Phoenix attractions
- Desert Botanical Gardens: a beautiful botanical garden.
- Arizona Science Center: a four-storey arena with live demonstrations and exhibits.
- Camelback Mountain: a mountain that resembles the head and hump of a camel.
- Papago Park: an expansive hiking and picnic area, including the Phoenix Zoo and famous hole-in-the-rock formation.
- South Mountain Park: a 16.000-acre area full of hiking trails and wildlife.
What’s the best way to get around Phoenix?
The Valley Metro Light Rail runs from central Phoenix through downtown and across the east of the city. The metro runs right by some of the area’s top attractions, so it is an excellent option for sightseeing. The metro runs every 12-20 minutes, 7 days a week.
What’s the weather in Phoenix?
Phoenix experiences warm, dry summers, often peaking at 33°C (91°F) in July. Temperatures stay comfortable all year round and you can enjoy the sunshine in Phoenix between April and October. The winter months can be slightly cooler, with the coldest month of January averaging just 12°C (54°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.