London (LON) to Quito (UIO)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Quito (UIO)
Manchester (MAN) to Quito (UIO)
Birmingham (BHX) to Quito (UIO)
Leeds (LBA) to Quito (UIO)
Bristol (BRS) to Quito (UIO)
Cardiff (CWL) to Quito (UIO)
Norwich (NWI) to Quito (UIO)
Glasgow (GLA) to Quito (UIO)
Durham (MME) to Quito (UIO)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Quito (UIO)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Quito (UIO)
Hull (HUY) to Quito (UIO)
Southampton (SOU) to Quito (UIO)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer flights to Quito, serving Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO) at convenient flight times. If you have any questions about your flight to Quito, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we’ll be sure to get back to you with a response or answer as soon as we can!
Top Quito attractions
- Museo Templo del Sol Pintor Ortega Maila: a cultural museum featuring pieces of Ecuadorian culture, history, and art by the Ecuadorian painter Alvaro Ortega.
- Iglesia de La Compañía de Jesus: a beautiful Jesuit church designed in the Spanish Baroque style, well-known for its large central nave, which is profusely decorated with gold leaf, gilded plaster and wood carvings.
- Quito Old Town: a historic neighbourhood in Quito boasting a dazzling array of churches, monasteries, and convents dating from the early days of the colony.
- La Capilla del Hombre: the purpose-built art museum of painter Oswaldo Guayasamin, dedicated to the peoples of Latin America.
- TeleferiQo Quito: a gondola lift running from the edge of the city centre up the east side of Pichincha Volcano to lookout Cruz Loma, providing spectacular views of the city and surrounding landscape.
Quito truly is a fascinating place to explore. Get the most out of your visit with a read through our comprehensive travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Quito?
Taxis are among the cheapest and most common means of getting around Quito. There is also an extensive bus system.
What’s the weather like in Quito?
Quito’s position near the equator means it has a fairly consistent climate all year round. Variations in temperature are slight; February hovers at an average of 13°C (55°F) and the ‘hottest’ month, August, has an average temperature of 14°C (56°F). Paradoxically, visiting in the rainy season means you are more likely to avoid the muggy, overcast days of the dry season.