Norwich (NWI) to Malta (MLA)
Birmingham (BHX) to Malta (MLA)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Malta (MLA)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Malta (MLA)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Malta (MLA)
Manchester (MAN) to Malta (MLA)
Southampton (SOU) to Malta (MLA)
London (LON) to Malta (MLA)
Hull (HUY) to Malta (MLA)
Glasgow (GLA) to Malta (MLA)
Durham (MME) to Malta (MLA)
Leeds (LBA) to Malta (MLA)
Cardiff (CWL) to Malta (MLA)
Bristol (BRS) to Malta (MLA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Malta International Airport (MLA) in Malta. The world is your oyster with us, as we serve over 150 destinations worldwide. In addition, with our partner airlines we reach over 500 destinations.
Things to do in Malta
- Saint John’s Co-Cathedral: a Catholic cathedral dedicated to St John the Baptist, located in Valletta.
- Ħaġar Qim: a prehistoric hilltop temple dating back to 3200 BC.
- Mnajdra: a limestone temple complex dating back over 5.000 years.
- Comino: a small island located next to the main island of Malta, with clear seas and white sand.
- National War Museum: learn about Malta’s history at this well-thought-out museum.
- Mdina Old City: a fortified and historic district of Mdina.
- Fort Rinella: a 19th-century fort with one of the largest cannons in the world.
- Upper Barrakka Gardens: a public garden with beautiful panoramic views over the city.
- Azure Window: a naturally formed limestone arch off the coast of Gozo.
- Valletta Waterfront: a pier next to the sea with shops, restaurants and bars.
Why travel to Malta with us?
We always try to make your flying experience as stress-free as possible, which we why we have customer service available 24/7. So, you can always get in touch with us on Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger and Twitter.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.