Glasgow (GLA) to Santiago (SCL)
London (LON) to Santiago (SCL)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Santiago (SCL)
Birmingham (BHX) to Santiago (SCL)
Cardiff (CWL) to Santiago (SCL)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Santiago (SCL)
Bristol (BRS) to Santiago (SCL)
Hull (HUY) to Santiago (SCL)
Norwich (NWI) to Santiago (SCL)
Durham (MME) to Santiago (SCL)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Santiago (SCL)
Belfast (BFS) to Santiago (SCL)
Manchester (MAN) to Santiago (SCL)
Inverness (INV) to Santiago (SCL)
Leeds (LBA) to Santiago (SCL)
Southampton (SOU) to Santiago (SCL)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Santiago de Chile, serving Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL) at the most convenient flight times. Don’t worry about boredom on those long intercontinental flights. We provide over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment to get you to your destination relaxed and ready to explore the Chilean capital.
Top Santiago de Chile attractions
- Bellavista: artsy neighbourhood featuring graffiti-filled walls, eclectic boutiques and unique cocktail bars.
- St. Christopher Hill: sits 1.000 metres above the rest of Metropolitan Park, offering spectacular views of the city.
- Maipo Valley: Chile’s colourful wine scenery.
- La Chascona: the former residence of Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda, now converted into a museum housing many of his personal possessions.
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Columbian Art: displays pottery, sculptures and textiles from Mesoamerica, the Amazon, the Caribbean, and Central and Southern Andes.
We have compiled a travel guide to provide you with an overview into the best of Santiago as well as prime hotspots. Let us help with your holiday plans before or after you book your cheap flight to Santiago de Chile!
What’s the best way to get around Santiago de Chile?
Save yourself the money and travel on foot. The conveniently laid-out grid-like streets makes it easy to find your way around; plus, everything is fairly close. If you want to venture out faster, the metro is also a great and very popular option.
What’s the weather in Santiago de Chile?
Santiago is characterised by Mediterranean-like patterns. This means you can expect warm, dry summers with highs reaching 35°C (95°F) and cooler, winters with lows reaching 9°C (48°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.