Aberdeen (ABZ) to Košice (KSC)
Birmingham (BHX) to Košice (KSC)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Slovakia, serving Košice International Airport (KSC). We pride ourselves on our punctuality and convenient flight times, so you can count on us to get you to Slovakia on time.
Things to do in Slovakia
- Bratislava Old Town: view stunning architecture in this town from the late-Gothic era.
- Spiš Castle: this castle was one of few to withstand the Mongol attack of 1241.
- Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum: located on the Danube River, there are so many different pieces of artwork on show here.
- Demänovská Cave of Liberty: this is one of the longest public caves in Slovakia and well worth a visit.
- Eurovea Galleria: pick up some souvenirs for your friends and family in this huge shopping centre.
Slovakia is a wonderful country with many mountains and cities full of action and adventure. You’ll have so much to do, one trip won’t be enough!
Why travel to Slovakia with us?
We reward our customers who sign up to our free Flying Blue Programme, so you can earn Miles whenever you fly with us. Use your Miles to upgrade your seat and more, and we’ll make sure you have a comfortable flight. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.