Aberdeen (ABZ) to Trieste (TRS)
Birmingham (BHX) to Trieste (TRS)
Bristol (BRS) to Trieste (TRS)
Cardiff (CWL) to Trieste (TRS)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Trieste (TRS)
Glasgow (GLA) to Trieste (TRS)
Hull (HUY) to Trieste (TRS)
Inverness (INV) to Trieste (TRS)
Leeds (LBA) to Trieste (TRS)
London (LON) to Trieste (TRS)
Manchester (MAN) to Trieste (TRS)
Durham (MME) to Trieste (TRS)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Trieste (TRS)
Norwich (NWI) to Trieste (TRS)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Trieste, serving Trieste – Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport (TRS). As KLM we pride ourselves on our top-notch customer service, so have any questions or concerns about booking a flight with us? Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp or Twitter and we’re always happy to help!
Top Trieste attractions
- Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia: the main square in Trieste facing the Adriatic Sea, offering visitors outstanding architectural beauty and frequent concerts/events.
- Castello di Miramare: a stunning 19th-century castle situated on the Gulf of Trieste, featuring a museum displaying Maximilian's chambers, the guest rooms, and the information room telling the history of the castle and the park's construction.
- Civico Museo della Risiera di San Sabba: a 5-storey brick-built compound that functioned during World War II as a Nazi concentration camp for the detention and killing of political prisoners.
- Kleines Berlin: a complex of underground air-raid tunnels dating to World War II, now containing 2 exhibits documenting the history of the bombings in Trieste during the war.
- Trieste Cathedral: a beautiful Roman Catholic cathedral dating back to 1385, famed for its architectural beauty and many historical pieces of art.
Trieste’s lavish helpings of coastal walks and world-class coffee are what keep visitors coming back year after year.
What’s the best way to get around Trieste?
Getting around Trieste is simple thanks to the 50 or so bus routes that cover almost every inch of the city. For a more scene route, there is a single tramway line that travels from the Piazza Oberdan up to the wonderful little town of Villa Opicina.
What’s the weather like in Trieste?
Is there anything quite like a cold glass of white wine in the warm Italian sun? We can’t think of anything either, which is why we recommend visiting in August as it boasts 9 hours of sunlight, the most in the entire year. August also has the highest average temperature of 24°C (75°F) so be sure to remember that sunscreen!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.