Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Victoria (YYJ)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Victoria (YYJ)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Victoria (YYJ)
Manchester (MAN) to Victoria (YYJ)
London (LON) to Victoria (YYJ)
Birmingham (BHX) to Victoria (YYJ)
Glasgow (GLA) to Victoria (YYJ)
Durham (MME) to Victoria (YYJ)
Hull (HUY) to Victoria (YYJ)
Cardiff (CWL) to Victoria (YYJ)
Bristol (BRS) to Victoria (YYJ)
Norwich (NWI) to Victoria (YYJ)
Leeds (LBA) to Victoria (YYJ)
Inverness (INV) to Victoria (YYJ)
Southampton (SOU) to Victoria (YYJ)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Victoria, serving Victoria International Airport (YYJ) in Canada. Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Victoria? Contact us via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp with your questions, and you can expect a quick answer or reply.
Top Victoria attractions
- Inner Harbour: a picturesque harbour just steps from the historic streets and distinctive architecture of downtown Victoria, with many nearby bars and restaurants.
- Royal BC Museum: a massive museum consisting of the Province of British Columbia's natural and human history museum as well as the British Columbia Provincial Archives.
- Russell Books: a locally-famous used bookstore specializing in antique or rare books, popular amongst locals for its calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- Clover Point Park: a beautiful beachside walking trail, and popular site for hang-gliding, wind-surfing, and wave-watching.
- Craigdarroch Castle: a historic, Victorian-era Scottish Baronial mansion and a National Historic Site of Canada, displaying beautiful architecture and many pieces of art.
What’s the best way to get around Victoria?
You can easily explore Victoria on foot. All of the major attractions are close together downtown. If you do want to make use of public transport, take the bus. There are many links that operate throughout the city and routes run very frequently day and night.
What’s the weather in Victoria?
Between November and May, it is likely to be very cold with some frequent snowfall so you will need to wrap up warm in your winter gear. Summers are mostly dry and comfortable, although you shouldn’t expect sky-high temperatures! The majority of the rain for the year falls between January and March so if you’re visiting then, make sure to take an umbrella!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.