Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Baltimore, serving Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI). Worried you’ll be bored during the flight? Our in-flight entertainment means that intercontinental flights go by in the blink of an eye.
Top Baltimore attractions
- Geppi's Entertainment Museum: a privately-owned pop culture museum.
- The Maryland Zoo: one of the oldest zoological parks in the US and home to more than 1500 animals.
- Herring Run Trail: a winding trail featuring beautiful wild flowers.
- Civic Works’ Clifton Mansion: the former home of Johns Hopkins and now the headquarters of Civic Works’ programmes.
- Mount Vernon Cultural District: Baltimore’s best neighbourhood for arts and culture.
From natural beauty to entertainment and shopping, bustling Baltimore has everything you need for a remarkable holiday.
What’s the best way to get around Baltimore?
For a free ride around Baltimore, try the Charm City Circulator that will connect you to the Metro Subway, Light Rail, Amtrak and MARC train services. This shuttle runs every 10 minutes, 7 days a week and has 4 different routes. If you want something different, try the Water Taxi that provides continuous service to over 35 attractions. Baltimore also offers a range of limousine and shuttle services for the city’s more elegant guests.
What’s the weather in Baltimore?
The weather in Baltimore reaches highs of 26°C (78°F) in the summer months, before plummeting to -6°C (21°F) during the winter. The winter blues come with a silver lining though – there are plenty of days to enjoy the snow. If you’re looking for thrills, visit Baltimore in July and August when thunderstorms rage every 5 days. Be wary of tornadoes though, as Baltimore gets about 3 a year, generally between May and July.