Top flight deals to the Czech Republic*
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to the Czech Republic, serving Prague – Václav Havel Airport (PRG) and Ostrava – Leoš Janáček Airport (OSR) in the Czech Republic. Why not become a member of our Flying Blue scheme to start earning Miles on your flight to the Czech Republic? It’s completely free and entitles you to all kinds of fantastic benefits!
Things to do in the Czech Republic
- Stare Miasto: in the heart of Prague is Stare Miasto, a historic town full of architecture and restaurants to explore.
- Charles Bridge: a pedestrian bridge that connects the Old Town with Lesser Town, complete with street artists and beautiful statues.
- Old Town Square: located in Prague, the old square is full of food stalls and a seasonal Christmas market.
- St Vitus Cathedral: a stunning cathedral that is now the burial place of the former Czech king and home of the Czech Crown Jewels.
- Prague Castle: featuring over 700 rooms, Prague Castle is now the largest castle in Europe.
Why travel to the Czech Republic with us?
We do our utmost to make flying simple. We offer convenient flight schedules and are one of the world’s most punctual airlines, meaning you can travel stress-free. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!