Accra (ACC) to Bahrain (BAH)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Bahrain, serving Muharraq - Bahrain International Airport (BAH). We care about providing good service to our customers, so we offer around-the-clock help and multilingual support. Contact us via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Messenger and we’ll see what we can do!
Things to do in Bahrain
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque: in the city of Manama lies this beautiful mosque which now features a free guided tour.
- Bahrain International Circuit: take a tour of the famous Formula 1 race track and have a go yourself in go-karts adjacent to the track.
- Qal’at al-Bahrain: now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is a well-preserved fort and museum.
- Bahrain National Museum: take a few hours to learn about the history of Bahrain and have a look at the burial mounds which are nearly 5.000 years old.
- Tree of Life: take a great lesson in survival and learn how this beautiful tree is still standing with no apparent water source.
Why travel to Bahrain with us?
All our intercontinental flights include free in-flight entertainment, so you’ll never be bored. Fancy watching the latest blockbusters or catching up on your favourite series? We’ve got it all.
*All amounts are in USD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.