Accra (ACC) to Mexico City (MEX)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Mexico City, serving Benito Juárez International Airport (MEX). With our punctual service and dedication to scheduling flights at a convenient time, when you fly with us you’ll never have a long wait at the airport.
Top Mexico City attractions
- Palacio de Bellas Artes: an art museum.
- Basílica de Santa María de Guadalupe: Mexico’s national shrine.
- Paseo de la Reforma: a wide boulevard built with European architecture in mind.
- Ballet Folklórico de Mexico: Mexico’s ballet company.
- Teotihuacan: ancient ruins from the Mesoamerican period, with pyramids, monuments and murals.
Our online travel guide has more of the very best attractions in Mexico City; take a look today.
What’s the best way to get around Mexico City?
There are plenty of public transport options to make travelling around Mexico City a breeze. With your choice of buses, metros, trams and light rail, you’ll never struggle to reach your destination. Public transport is affordable and reliable.
What’s the weather in Mexico City?
The temperature in Mexico City stays fairly constant all year round, with average lows of 13°C (55°F) in December and highs of 18°C (64°F) in the summer months. Wet season runs from May until September, so if you’re travelling to Mexico City then you will need your waterproofs!