Accra (ACC) to Minneapolis (MSP)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Minneapolis, serving Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP). Our convenient flight departure and arrival times mean you can make the most of your time away.
Top Minneapolis attractions
- Minneapolis Institute of Art: a fine arts museum that covers 8 acres!
- Target Field: a sports complex and home of the baseball team the Minnesota Twins.
- Minnehaha Park: a city park featuring a waterfall and creek.
- Guthrie Theater: a theatre which puts on many plays, dances and shows.
- Lake Harriet: a large park and lake.
If you’re planning your trip to Minneapolis, take a look at our travel guide for more tips on the best attractions to visit.
What’s the best way to get around Minneapolis?
Metro transit operate many light rail and bus routes throughout the city. There are two light rail lines which serve downtown Minneapolis, as well as bus routes 5, 10, 16/50 and 18. These routes operate very frequently day and night. The Skyway is also a fantastic way to travel around the city centre and it offers stunning views of the city’s skyline.
What’s the weather in Minneapolis?
If you’re heading to Minneapolis between May and September, expect sunny, pleasant conditions and temperatures up to 24°C (75°F). In the winter months, however, you can experience a real winter wonderland as the temperature plummets to a chilly -9°C (16°F). Pack your snow gear, because you can expect several inches of snowfall during December and January!