Accra (ACC) To Palermo (PMO)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Palermo, serving Falcone-Borsellino Airport (PMO). Fancy taking a break and heading to the beautiful streets of Sicily? We offer many convenient flights to the city of Palermo. Book your flight today to get your holiday underway.
Top Palermo attractions
- Cappella Palatina: a church famous for its beautiful mosaic works.
- Palazzo dei Normanni: an ornate 9th-century palace.
- Catacombe dei Cappuccini: dating from the 16th century to the 1920s, this burial chamber is home to 8.000 corpses.
- Teatro Massimo: Italy’s largest opera house.
- Quattro Canti: a grand octagonal plaza with four statue-adorned fountains.
What’s the best way to get around Palermo?
You’re better off exploring Palermo on foot or by bicycle, as the streets are easily navigated and the main attractions are close by. If you do want a quicker mode of transport, there are a few buses you can catch. The City Sightseeing bus is recommended for those wanting to move around the attractions.
What’s the weather in Palermo?
Bask in the sunshine between the months of June and October, when temperatures are above 20°C (68°F). Palermo can be a great winter getaway too, with the coldest average temperature being a pleasant 13°C (55°F) in January. If you want to stay dry on your trip, you may want to stay clear of Palermo in November – it rains almost every day at that time of year!
*All amounts are in USD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).