Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to the Philippines, serving Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), Manila and Mactan-Cebu International Airport (CEB). Make the most of your travel experience and benefit from our in-flight entertainment, offered as standard on our intercontinental flights.
Things to do in the Philippines
- Boracay: a small island, known for its beautiful resorts and stunning beaches.
- Chocolate Hills: these geological formations are incredible hills, with over 1.000 in close proximity to each other.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park: a UNESCO-listed national park, complete with rivers and caves, as well as boat tours.
- Manila Bay: a natural harbour, perfect for sailing and other boating activities.
- National Museum of the Philippines: an educational, scientific and cultural institution in the heart of Manila.
Want to know more about how you can have an incredible time in the Philippines? Check out our travel guide, where we’ve got all the info on what makes the Philippines amazing, including landmarks, cuisine and culture.
Why travel to the Philippines with us?
We pride ourselves on our exemplary, multi-lingual customer service. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!