Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Sacramento, serving Sacramento International Airport (SMF). We know that one of the most frustrating parts of planning a trip is finding the ideal times to travel. That’s why we offer you favourable flight schedules so you depart and arrive at convenient hours.
Top Sacramento attractions
- Capitol Park: home to the California State Government and countless state artefacts.
- Crocker Art Museum: high culture in the form of 15.000 pieces of art from all over the world.
- Midtown: known as the hippest district in Sacramento, it boasts anything from chic bars to trendy boutiques and endless nightlife.
- California State Railroad Museum: exhibits restored trains and their unique history.
- Fairytale Town: family park featuring farm animals, theme play areas and learning gardens.
What’s the best way to get around Sacramento?
You can get around on foot in the downtown and midtown areas. Sacramento also offers 60 km of light rail lines and an expansive bus service to get you further into the suburbs. However, locals will tell you hiring a car is the easiest and most private way to get around.
What’s the weather in Sacramento?
Sacramento experiences all four seasons -sunny summers, brisk autumns, chilly winters and warm springs. Be sure to pack a jacket even in the summertime, as the low humidity calls for it after sundown.