Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Tucson, serving Tucson International Airport (TUS) at the most convenient flight times. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Tucson with us today and make the most out of your trip!
Top Tuscon attractions
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum: a beautiful 98-acre zoo, aquarium, botanical garden, natural history museum, and art gallery founded in 1952.
- Sabino Canyon: one of the most unique South-western desert canyons, famous amongst tourists for its many trails and tram tours which provide spectacular views of desert landscapes and abundant wildlife.
- Pima Air & Space Museum: one of the world's largest non-government funded aerospace museums, featuring a display of nearly 300 aircraft spread out over 80-acres on a campus occupying 127-acres.
- Mission San Xavier del Bac: a historic Spanish Catholic mission founded in 1692, and widely considered to be the finest example of Spanish Colonial architecture in the United States.
- The Gaslight Theatre: a western-style theatre that provides visitors with musical comedy melodramas 6 nights a week, and 5 different shows per year; along with a full-service western restaurant and bar.
Tucson’s breath-taking desert landscape is a brilliant place to explore!
What’s the best way to get around Tucson?
Getting around Tucson is easy thanks to a few good transport options. SunTran is Tucson’s public bus service and it covers many of the key areas around the city. You can buy a SunGo travel card in advance and it provides a small discount off of the original fare. Taxis are a great choice as well, and fares are relatively cheap at around USD 2 per mile.
What’s the weather like in Tucson?
A visit to Tucson in July means bringing plenty of sunscreen as the average temperature hits around 30°C (86°F), with highs peaking at 37°C (100°F). Even in winter time the temperature still reaches a balmy average of 12°C (53°F).