Accra (ACC) to West Palm Beach (PBI)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to West Palm Beach, serving West Palm Beach International Airport (PBI). Want to fly with an airline that will do anything to get you there on time? That’s us! As KLM, we’re proud to be one of the most punctual airlines in the world.
Top West Palm Beach attractions
- Norton Museum of Art: a collection of art from around the world.
- Palm Beach Zoo: a zoo and botanical park.
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium: a hands-on exhibit with large aquariums.
- Lion Country Safari: a cage-less, drive-through animal exhibition.
- Flagler Museum: artwork and antique furniture set in an Edwardian-style mansion.
What’s the best way to get around West Palm Beach?
You can easily walk around the centre of West Palm Beach, or take taxis to and from your destination. The best option would be to rent a car, but you can also use the “PalmTran” bus system which runs regularly 7 days a week. You can also take the “Tri-Rail” train if you want to head further out of West Palm Beach. The train connects to Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
What’s the weather in West Palm Beach?
Expect glorious sunshine no matter when you visit West Palm Beach. Average temperatures peak at 28°C (82°F) in July and the surrounding months. The average low temperature is a pleasant 19°C (66°F) in January. All that sunshine makes the frequent showers barely noticeable if you’re visiting during West Palm Beach’s wet season between June and September.