Athens (ATH) to Port Louis (MRU)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Mauritius serving Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU), 48 km (30 miles) southeast of the capital city of Port Louis. Book your Mauritius flight with us and your holiday will start the minute you board our plane. Let us show you what true hospitality looks like and with our in-flight entertainment, available on all our intercontinental KLM flights, you'll be all set to explore the island before you know it.
KLM Destinations: Mauritius
Things to do in Mauritius
- Black River Gorges National Park: a stunning spot for hiking and walking, with canyons and waterfalls to visit.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden: an 18th-century botanical garden with over 500 plant species.
- Flic-en-Flac: a small and beautiful seaside town in the western part of Mauritius.
- Blue Penny Museum: a delightful museum dedicated to the history and art of the island.
- Trou aux Cerfs: a dormant volcano in the Curepipe area.
- Le Morne Brabant: a mountain and sea range that is a protected nature reserve.
- Trou d'Argent Beach: a picturesque beach on Rodrigues Island.
- Ile des Deux Cocos: a luxurious tropical island.
- La Vanille Nature Park: a nature reserve and zoo where you can get up close and personal with the animals.
- Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin: a sacred site where many make a pilgrimage towards.
How do you get the most out of your trip to Mauritius? Take a look at our travel guide, where we set out everything that makes Mauritius an unmissable destination.
Why travel to Mauritius with us?
We understand your needs. That’s why our customer service is unrivalled and available for you 24 hours a day on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp. Feel free to reach out to us around the clock with any questions about your flight!
Make the most of your trip with convenient departure and arrival times. Fly to Mauritius at a decent hour and make the most of your well-deserved holiday. Our flights fit your schedule, not the other way around.