Thessaloniki (SKG) to Montevideo (MVD)
Athens (ATH) to Montevideo (MVD)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Montevideo, serving Carrasco International Airport (MVD). If you have a question about your trip and fancy getting some practice in before you arrive, why not contact our service desk agents via social media in Spanish? They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter!
Top Montevideo attractions
- Rambla de Montevideo: an avenue that extends all along the coast of Montevideo.
- Pocitos: an upscale beachside neighbourhood.
- Museo Andes 1972: a speciality museum focused on plane crash victims.
- Catedral Matriz: a Roman Catholic cathedral.
- Mercado del Puerto: a street market selling local goods.
What’s the best way to get around Montevideo?
Montevideo is compact enough to walk around with ease, but if you do want to take public transport, the bus is your best option. The central bus station is called Tres Cruces and is often the best place to disembark. Buses are reliable, prompt and run frequently.
What’s the weather in Montevideo?
Montevideo is hottest during January and February, with average temperatures of 24°C (74°F). In the colder months of June and July, temperatures average 11°C (51°F). There’s a good chance of rain all year, so don’t leave without your umbrella!