Athens (ATH) to Wausau (AUW)
Thessaloniki (SKG) to Wausau (AUW)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Wausau, serving Wausau Downtown Airport (AUW). Book your next flight to Wausau with us today, and let us take you where you need to go and do anything we can to get you there on time. We have been recognized for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way!
Top Wausau attractions
- Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum: an Art Museum located in Wausau, best known for its annual"Birds in Art" exhibition, which features contemporary artistic representations of birds.
- Granite Peak: a ski area located in Rib Mountain State Park in the Town of Rib Mountain.
- Robert W. Monk Public Gardens: a beautiful 21-acre botanical garden on the West Side of Wausau.
- Bull Falls Brewery: a famous local brewery in Wausau, which offers tours on a daily basis.
- Sylvan Tubing Hill: the longest snow tubing hill in Wisconsin, at 1,200 feet.
What’s the weather in Wausau?
Wausau typically experiences temperatures between -14°C (6°F) and 27°C (80°F). The warmest months are between May and September when the average temperature rarely drops below 20°C (68°F). Temperatures plummet to about 1°C (33°F) in November and don’t begin to warm up again until late April when temperatures can reach 20°C (68°F).
What’s the best way to get around Wausau?
Frequent buses run throughout Wausau, while the reliable and widespread Metro service runs every few minutes. With stops every few blocks, it’s easy and efficient to use and provides quick, cheap transportation.