Hong Kong (HKG) to Dallas (DFW)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Dallas, serving Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas/Love Field Airport (DAL). Along with Dallas, we proudly serve over 500 destinations with our partner network; so sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Dallas attractions
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden: a beautiful 66-acre botanical garden that offers an array of popular events, educational programmes, and family-oriented activities.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: a natural history and science museum with 11 exhibit halls containing thrilling, life-like simulations where visitors partake in hands-on activities, interactive kiosks and educational games.
- White Rock Lake Park: a large park situated on a 1.015-acre city lake, featuring a 5,8-km hike and bike trail, the White Rock Lake Museum, the Bath House Cultural Centre and various other activities.
- Dallas World Aquarium: a famous aquarium and zoo located in downtown Dallas, housing a plethora of aquatic animals, including many endangered species as part of a cooperative breeding programme with other zoos around the world.
- American Airlines Center: the Dallas area's premier sports and entertainment arena, home to the NHL's Dallas Stars and NBA's Dallas Mavericks.
Don’t miss anything in Texas’s finest city with our online travel guide. There you’ll find all the best attractions, restaurants and hotels to visit during your trip.
What’s the best way to get around Dallas?
There are plenty of buses, trains and trams which make moving around downtown Dallas a breeze. The services run every few minutes day and night, and fares cost just a few dollars. If you really want to explore Dallas though, you’ll be best off renting a car. Outside the downtown area, Dallas isn’t particularly well serviced with public transport and you’d have to rely on taxis for longer journeys, the cost of which would soon add up!
What’s the weather in Dallas?
Dallas has very warm summers, with August averaging highs of 36°C (97°F). Dallas has good weather between April and October, with the winter chill beginning to set in in November and January, reaching lows of 3°C (37°F). The likelihood of rain is fairly low, with May being the wettest month of the year.