Hong Kong (HKG) to Nantes (NTE)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Nantes, serving Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE). If you have a question about your trip and fancy getting some practice in before you arrive, why not contact our service desk agents via social media in French? They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter!
Top Nantes attractions
- Jardin des Plantes: beautifully crafted gardens.
- Les Machines de L’ile: an artistic attraction park with giant mechanical animals.
- Passage Pommeraye: an 1840s shopping mall filled with upscale boutiques.
- Tour Bretagne: a 32-storey skyscraper with panoramic views of the city.
- Cathedrale Saint-Pierre-et-Saint-Paul de Nantes: a beautiful Catholic cathedral.
Don’t miss any of the highlights in Nantes with our fantastic travel guide. We’ve done all of the legwork so you can be sure to enjoy everything the city has to offer!
What’s the best way to get around Nantes?
It’s easy to explore Nantes by public transport. There are three tram lines, many bus routes and BusWay lines (imagine buses that run on tram lines!) that operate from the early hours of the morning to gone midnight. There are also night lines to get you from A to B. If you want to try out your sea legs, take a ride on the NaviBus - a public boat line that offers a scenic transport option.
What’s the weather in Nantes?
No matter what time of year you visit Nantes, you’ll likely experience some rainfall. Take your umbrella to avoid getting caught in the rain! If you really want to bypass the rain, head to Nantes between June and August and instead enjoy some sunshine!
*All amounts are in HKD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.