Zagreb (ZAG) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Split (SPU) to Buenos Aires (BUE)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Buenos Aires, serving Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE) and Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP). We pride ourselves on our efforts to get you to your destination on time, and as such we are extremely proud of our status as the world’s most punctual airline. You can be confident flying with us on your next trip to Buenos Aires.
KLM Destinations: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Top Buenos Aires attractions
- La Recoleta Cemetery: built in 1822, this cemetery has many mausoleums including that of Eva Péron.
- Feria de Mataderos: this folk fair takes place on a Sunday, where horsemen come from the country to display their horsemanship.
- Palacio Barolo: this wonderful building was inspired by Dante’s Divine Comedy and is a huge architectural artwork.
- La Bombonera Stadium: one of the world’s most unique football stadiums.
- Casa Rosada: the executive mansion and the residence of the President of Argentina.
Buenos Aires is a vibrant and exciting city with plenty to offer. Our comprehensive travel guide lists the top sights to see, where to eat, and what to do in Buenos Aires. You don’t need to go too far to get all the details, just click here!
What’s the best way to get around Buenos Aires?
Buenos Aires’ excellent bus and metro, known as the Subte, make it easy to get around the city centre. You can purchase a multi-trip ticket for a reasonable price if you will use public transport for a few days. For anything further afield, we recommend hiring a driver, as street taxi scams are common. To get into the city from the airport, you can jump on the local shuttle; it will take between 40 minutes to an hour to get to the central terminal. If taking a taxi, be sure to agree on a fare before getting in the car and avoid unofficial taxis.
What’s the weather in Buenos Aires?
If you’re visiting Buenos Aires between October and March, you should pack an umbrella, as this is the rainy season. It is hot and humid during this season, with the temperature ranging from 22-30˚C (65-80˚F). It’s also the most popular time for tourists, due to the wide array of summer activities happening. If you want to visit when it’s a drier, cooler and quieter; travel during June and July, when the hottest day will be a pleasant 15˚C (60˚F).