Zagreb (ZAG) to London (LON)
Split (SPU) to London (LON)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to London, serving London City Airport (LCY) and London Heathrow Airport (LHR). We fly to over 500 destinations across the globe and offer favourable flight schedules, so book your London flights with us so you spend less time waiting around at airports and more time enjoying your travels.
Book a KLM flight to London and experience the best in Dutch hospitality and 24/7 service via social media on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp! On our intercontinental flights you can sit back and enjoy over 1.000 hours of films, TV series, audiobooks and language courses on your personal screen. Not to mention our complimentary and tasty snacks and drinks.
Top London attractions
- Buckingham Palace: the home of the British royal family and one of London’s most iconic buildings.
- Harrods: a world-famous department store filled with luxury goods and a gigantic food hall.
- London Eye: ride the giant Ferris wheel to get unforgettable views of the city.
- Palace of Westminster: officially opened in 1852, the neo-Gothic Houses of Parliament deserve a close look.
- The Tower of London: home to the Crown Jewels and the Beefeaters.
Want to get the low-down on London’s best-kept secrets? Check out our travel guide for expert tips on exploring this historic city.
What’s the best way to get around London?
Both London buses and the famous underground metro (“the Tube”) are relatively easy to navigate. Plan to order a Visitor Oyster Card before you get there to use the public transport services. Alternatively, unmistakable London black cabs are plentiful, but make sure you only hail the ones with the taxi light on.
What’s the weather in London?
Be sure to pack a sturdy umbrella if you're travelling in January. With an average of 11 rainy days, it's very likely to be raining “cats and dogs” during your stay. London is busiest during the summer months when the weather is moderate.