Budapest (BUD) to Auckland (AKL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Auckland, serving Auckland Airport (AKL). We are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. Make the most of your travel when you book your next flight to Auckland with us today!
Top Auckland attractions
- Tiritiri Matangi Island: a picturesque island situated in the Hauraki Gulf, offering visitors wonderful wildlife, a stunning lighthouse, scenic walking paths, and beaches.
- Sky Tower: the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers breathtaking views for up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Hobbiton Movie Set: a significant location used for ‘The Lord of the Rings’ film trilogy and ‘The Hobbit’ film series.
- Mount Eden: one of New Zealand’s 48 volcanic cones and the highest natural point in Auckland, great for hikes and scenic views of the city.
- Matakana Village: a small town in the Rodney District of New Zealand where you can find a range of shops, from florists to women apparel.
What’s the best way to get around Auckland?
Many city loop buses can get you around the city. Buses run very frequently, about every 7 to 8 minutes between the hours of 06:25 and 23:25, Monday to Saturday. On Sundays and public holidays, the buses run every 10 minutes between the hours of 07:00 and 23:20.
What’s the weather in Auckland?
July is the coldest, wettest month, with temperatures averaging at 11°C (51°F) and rainfall at 60 mm, while the warmest months tend to be January or February, with average temperatures around 20°C (68°F). February is a particularly great time to explore Auckland; you can expect a warm climate and a low chance of rainfall.
*All amounts are in HUF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.