Budapest (BUD) to Beijing (BJS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Beijing, serving Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK). Book a KLM flight to Beijing and choose from our Western or Chinese menu, specially created with famous chefs from China. You will be served a nice cup of jasmine tea with your meal, and you’ll be spoilt with snacks and noodle soup in between!
Top Beijing attractions
- Forbidden City: the imperial palace of the Ming Dynasty. Tours, exhibits, and even restaurants make it a must-visit.
- Great Wall of China: an iconic attraction and the largest man-made structure in the world.
- The Silk Market: a shopping paradise if you can brave the 7 floors.
- The Hutongs: a maze of winding alleyways and traditional houses offer a glimpse into Beijing’s past.
- Beijing Capital Museum: art and culture buffs will adore the enormous collection of artefacts from ancient China.
Beijing is a city of limitless discoveries. To find out why, read our travel guide and take advantage of our expert’s top tips.
What’s the best way to get around Beijing?
Rickshaws are a great way to experience Beijing. You can even sign up for a rickshaw tour around the city’s most famous landmarks. City buses are cheap, but often crowded. And if you are a keen cyclist, you will find the “Kingdom of Bicycles” to be very accommodating.
What’s the weather in Beijing?
In July, temperatures reach a high of 27°C (81°F), which makes sunscreen a necessity. If you’re travelling in the winter, be sure to bring warm clothes as the average temperature for January is -4°C (25°F).
*All amounts are in HUF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.