Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Kralendijk, Bonaire, serving Flamingo International Airport (BON). We fly to over 150 destinations worldwide, so you’ll never struggle to find your next adventure. Book with us today!
Top Kralendijk and Bonaire attractions
- Bonaire National Marine Park: a protected dive site with an astonishing array of marine life.
- Buddy Dive Resort: take part in a wide variety of water-based activities.
- Flamingo Sanctuary: one of only four flamingo breeding sites in the world.
- 1000 Steps: a beach accessible by a limestone staircase.
- Washington Slagbaai National Park: an ecological reserve and nature sanctuary.
A small island in the Caribbean Sea belonging to the Netherlands, full of stunning natural beauty and perfect for water activities such as diving and windsurfing, there’s nowhere else quite like Bonaire. This island is known for its nature preservation, and is home to many creatures including flamingos, iguanas and 8 different bat species. If any of this whets your appetite, explore Bonaire’s features further with our inspirational travel guide.
What’s the best way to get around Bonaire?
There are limited public transport options on Bonaire, because it’s such a small island. Taxis are the main way of getting around, or you can take advantage of a guided tour by car, van or boat. Most roads are in a good condition, so if you want to be self-reliant you can rent a car, bike or motorcycle.
What’s the weather in Kralendijk?
This attractive island is sunny all year round with hardly any rain, and enjoys 12 hours of sun daily. You can enjoy holiday temperatures of around 28°C (82°F) year-round, which is perfect for working on your tan, but don’t forget the sun cream!
*All amounts are in HUF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.