Budapest (BUD) to Oklahoma City (OKC)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Oklahoma City, serving Will Rogers World Airport (OKC). With our intercontinental flights, you can enjoy the finest in-flight entertainment. Why not watch the classic musical Oklahoma! and get into the spirit of your trip?
Top Oklahoma City attractions
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum: a garden, pool and sculpture commemorating the 1995 bombing.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum: an artefact and art museum documenting the history of Western America.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens: 17 acres of gardens, a tropical conservatory and a dog park.
- Frontier City: a western-themed amusement park with water rides and shows.
- Oklahoma City Zoo: an array of animals with walking trails and a trail tour!
What’s the best way to get around Oklahoma City?
You can catch the bus easily around downtown Oklahoma City, and there are lines that run to the main attractions in the northern part during the week days. During the weekends, we’d recommend that you hire a car to explore Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas more thoroughly. The city is very easy to drive around.
What’s the weather in Oklahoma City?
Oklahoma City offers fairly pleasant weather all year round. The climate changes with the seasons but summers tend to be sunny and warm - the perfect time to visit! It tends to be cold in winter, but the skies remain bright rather than dull and grey. Autumn is a fantastic time of year to visit, with fresh, crisp days. If you don’t like the rain, avoid travelling in spring (the wettest season) or just pack your umbrella and make the most of it!
*All amounts are in HUF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.