Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to the USA, serving all the major airports, including New York – John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). We go out of our way to offer you the most favourable flight schedules together with our global network that includes a close partnership with Delta Air Lines and Virgin Atlantic. This means you’ll always be able to find a convenient and cheap flight to the United States that fits your schedule, not the other way around!
The journey to the United States can be a long one, but we’ve got everything you need to make you comfortable. On our intercontinental flights, we offer a wide selection of blockbuster films, the latest TV-series and games. All available on your personal in-flight entertainment screen. When you fly with us, your holiday begins as soon as you step foot on our plane!
Practical information about traveling to the US
Don’t forget that when you fly to the United States, special rules apply. If you are not required to have a visa, you will need an ESTA travel authorisation. Read all about the special travel documents and baggage regulations, check if you need ESTA authorisation via our partner CIBT or the US Customs and Border protection.
Things to do in the USA
- Central Park: a sprawling park set in the centre of New York City.
- National 9/11 Memorial & Museum: a hard-hitting museum located in New York City remembering those who lost their lives in the disaster.
- Grand Canyon: being 446 km (277 mi) long, up to 29 km (18 mi) wide and 1,6 km (1 mi) deep, this is the largest natural canyon in the world.
- Alcatraz Island: the famous prison in San Francisco that held the infamous Al Capone and George “Machine-Gun” Kelly.
- Statue of Liberty: the iconic copper statue on Liberty Island in New York, given to the United States by the people of France.
Ready to plan your trip to the United States of America? Then you won’t want to miss our travel guide. It’s packed full of all the highlights of America you need to experience!
Why travel to the USA with us?
We understand that no-one likes waking up at the crack of dawn for a flight or waiting around for hours at the airport. That’s why we provide reasonable, convenient flight schedules across all the destinations we serve. On top of that our airfares on KLM flights to the United States always include complimentary drinks and snacks. Of course you can indulge on a delicious in-flight meal on all our long-haul flights. Not to mention our carefully compiled selection of over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in HUF. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.