Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Helsinki (HEL)
Jakarta (JKT) to Helsinki (HEL)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Finland, serving Helsinki–Vantaa Airport (HEL), Tampere-Pirkkala Airport (TMP), Turku Airport (TKU) and more destinations in Finland. Got questions about your flight? Our advisors are available around the clock to answer your queries via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger and WhatsApp.
Things to do in Finland
- Fortress of Suomenlinna: an inhabited sea fortress that is spread across 6 islands just off the capital of Helsinki.
- Temppeliaukio Rock Church: a spectacular church built into the rocks in Helsinki.
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: an island museum displaying old wooden buildings that have been moved to the island from all over the world.
- Olavinlinna Castle: an ornate medieval fortress dating back to the 15th century.
- Pyynikki Park and Observation Tower: an observation tower that offers unparalleled views of Tampere.
Want to find out more about the beautiful landscape of Finland? Then you won’t want to miss our fantastic travel guide. It’s jam-packed with all the best local hotspots to visit on your trip.
Why travel to Finland with us?
When you fly with us, you can earn Miles for your flight that can be redeemed for hotel rooms, free flights, flight upgrades or access to airport lounges to make your wait more comfortable. All you have to do to begin earning Miles is become a member of our Flying Blue Programme. And, better yet, it’s completely free! Signing up is simple, and once you’re a member you’ll be eligible for fantastic member benefits.
*All amounts are in IDR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.