Jakarta (JKT) to Grand Rapids (GRR)
Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Grand Rapids (GRR)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Grand Rapids, serving Gerald R. Ford Airport (GRR). We pride ourselves on our top-notch customer service. Have any questions or concerns about your upcoming flight to Grand Rapids? Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp for a quick response!
Top Grand Rapids attractions
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: a gallery featuring diverse art from European and American artists and sculptors.
- Van Andel Arena: a 10.834-seat multi-purpose arena which hosts a variety of different events.
- Leonardo da Vinci's Horse statue: a beautiful full-size cast of a horse located in the botanical gardens.
- Meyer May House: a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed house built in 1908, considered Michigan’s masterpiece.
- John Ball Zoo: a large urban zoo with a range of unusual exhibits, housing a variety of animals from around the world.
What’s the best way to get around Grand Rapids?
To move around downtown take the DASH, a free shuttle bus that loops around all the main attractions of the city. You can also take the public bus – “The Rapid”, which runs every 15-10 minutes between the hours of 06:30 and 18:30.
What’s the weather in Grand Rapids?
During the summer months of May until September, Grand Rapids experiences average temperatures of 22°C (72°F), making these months a pleasant and comfortable time to visit Michigan. If you're planning your trip during the colder winter months, expect it to be very cold – Michigan often gets between 5 and 10 inches of snow over the winter!
*All amounts are in IDR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.