Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Kiev (IEV)
Jakarta (JKT) to Kiev (IEV)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Kiev, serving Boryspil International Airport (KBP). Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Kiev? Contact us via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp with your questions, and we'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!
Top Kiev attractions
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti: the main square in Kiev, filled with monuments, and frequently used in political rallies and protests.
- Ocean Plaza Shopping Mall: a large mall featuring over 410 shops, and a 350.000-litre aquarium.
- Chernobyl National Museum: a history museum in Kiev, dedicated to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster and its consequences.
- Rodina Mat: a famous statue, known as Mother Motherland, which can be spotted as you fly into Kiev.
- Tsekh Art Gallery: a contemporary art gallery showcasing the work of progressive Ukrainian artists.
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra: a historic Orthodox Christian monastery and UNESCO World Heritage site, founded in 1051 as a cave monastery.
- Andriyivskyy Descent: one of the oldest and most popular streets in Kiev, with a reputation for being the city’s most artistic street.
- Saint Sophia Cathedral: an outstanding architectural feat built in 1037 by Prince Yaroslav the Wise, this cathedral was Ukraine’s first landmark to be inscribed on the World Heritage List.
- Pirogovo Open-Air Museum: a museum home to a number of different villages, each detailing a different park of Ukraine’s heritage.
- Hydropark: a recreational park located on the Dnieper River offering boating and beaches.
We hope you have enough time to visit all the most important landmarks at Kiev; UNESCO has named the Saint Sophia Cathedral as a World Heritage Site. It's a mandatory visit for those history, architecture and art enthusiasts, and for anyone who wants to enrich their overall experience when visiting Ukraine. Kiev isn’t all architecture though, on Khreshchatyk Street, you'll find the best bars and clubs to suit your taste. If this whets your appetite, you can read more about this great city with our handy travel guide.
What’s the best way to get around Kiev?
The Kiev Metro manages to be efficient and cheap at the same time, costing around UAH 1,5. If the Metro doesn’t go to where you need, you can get a trolleybus, tram or marshrutka (minibus). Unfortunately, there aren’t many signs in English, so you may feel more comfortable in a taxi.
What’s the weather in Kiev?
Kiev has a continental climate and during summer the temperature ranges from 14°C to 25°C (57°F to 77°F), but July is generally the wettest month, so bring an umbrella! Winter is much colder, with temperatures that range from -4°C (25°F) to -1°C (30°F). During this time, you'll probably see snow everywhere, as well as frozen lakes and rivers meaning this season is perfect for ice-skating and skiing.
*All amounts are in IDR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.