Top flight deals to Mexico*
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Mexico, serving several destinations and airports, including Benito Juárez International Airport (MEX) in Mexico City and Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Guadalajara International Airport (GDL). We’re proud of our reputation as one of the most punctual airlines in the world and our high-quality service and Dutch hospitality. So book your Mexico trip with KLM and make the most out of your holiday!
Things to do in Mexico
- National Museum of Anthropology: the largest and most-visited museum in Mexico, with significant archaeological artefacts.
- Coba Ruins: an ancient Mayan city, featuring the area’s highest pyramid.
- Chapultepec Castle: a historic hilltop castle offering panoramic views of Mexico City below.
- Tulum: a beautiful resort town on Mexico’s Caribbean coast.
- Arch of Cabo San Lucas: this iconic rock arch can be reached by taking a boat tour around the tip of Los Cabos.
- Chichen Itza: a site preserving the Mayan ruins and pyramids.
- Xplor Park: theme park with plenty of rollercoasters and rides.
- Rio Secreto: an underground diving cave with stalagmites and stalactites.
How can you make the most of travelling to Mexico? Check out our travel guide, where we’ve brought together everything that makes Mexico the perfect destination, including its landmarks, cuisine and attractions!
Why travel to Mexico with us?
Fly to Mexico with us and benefit from our well-planned and favourable flight schedules. With convenient departure and arrival times, we can ensure your trip begins and ends in the most stress-free way possible. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in IDR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.