Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Stavanger (SVG)
Jakarta (JKT) to Alesund (AES)
Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Trondheim (TRD)
Jakarta (JKT) to Oslo (OSL)
Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Oslo (OSL)
Jakarta (JKT) to Bergen (BGO)
Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Bergen (BGO)
Jakarta (JKT) to Stavanger (SVG)
Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Kristiansand (KRS)
Bali (Denpasar) (DPS) to Alesund (AES)
Jakarta (JKT) to Trondheim (TRD)
Jakarta (JKT) to Kristiansand (KRS)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Norway, serving Oslo-Gardermoen Airport (OSL), Bergen-Flesland Airport (BGO), Trondheim-Værnes Airport (TRD) and several other airports in Norway. We’re proud of our record as one of the most punctual airline worldwide and have been rewarded as such several times in the past.
KLM Surf: Destination Norway
Things to do in Norway
- The Vigeland Park: this urban park is the world's largest sculpture park made by one artist.
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History: an educational and interesting experience where you can learn about all social groups and regions of the country.
- Bygdøy Peninsula: home to most popular museums, hiking trails and beaches.
- Oslo Fjord: when you think of Norway, you often think of fjords first, so don’t miss out on visiting one close up.
- Nidaros Cathedral: an impressive, gothic cathedral dating as far back as the 11th century.
Make the most of your trip to Norway! Check out our travel guide, where we’ve got all the info on what makes Norway the perfect destination, including its landmarks, cuisine and all the amazing hotels.
Why travel to Norway with us?
We offer the highest quality customer service, with staff on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp here for you in multiple languages, including English, 24 hours a day. Feel free to reach out to us around the clock via social media with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in IDR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.