Dublin (DUB) to Porto (OPO)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Porto, serving Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport (OPO). Want to discuss your flight with our team? We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Porto attractions
- Palacio da Bolsa: a huge 19th century landmark building with guided tours.
- Dom Luis I Bridge: the iconic bridge crossing the Douro River.
- Livraria Lello: an ornate bookshop with an iconic winding, wooden staircase.
- Casa da Música: a 12-floor concert hall with a top-floor restaurant designed by Rem Koolhaas.
- Estadio do Dragão: enjoy a guided tour of the 50.000-capacity stadium.
Porto is jam-packed with amazing sites, so why not take a look at our travel guide for more information on the best places to visit? That way you can be sure you don’t miss a thing!
What’s the best way to get around Porto?
The metro is the quickest and most convenient way to travel around the city centre. The city and surrounding suburbs are also well served by buses. If all else fails, taxis are affordable, reliable and metered.
What’s the weather in Porto?
Whether you want to top up your tan over the summer or get some winter sun, Porto is the perfect destination. Enjoy averages of 20°C (67°F) over summer and very mild winter temperatures averaging 10°C (50°F). It rains sporadically in Porto, so if you want to stay dry, travel between June and September.